Travel insurance with Covid-19 cover included
- Unlimited medical expenses
- Isolation benefit payment of £20 per day, up to £300
- Plus up to £5k Cancellation Cover with an Optional Monthly Subscription
Covid Medical and Repatriation Cover*
Your On-Trip Cover looks after you if you get Covid abroad, as long as you’ve had all your recommended Covid vaccinations. It includes the following:
- Emergency medical expenses – including transport to the nearest hospital.
- Repatriation cover – to help you get home if Wapp’s medical officer recommends it.
- Cover for extra travel and accommodation – until Wapp’s medical officer decides you can be repatriated.
- Cover for extra travel costs to repatriate you – when you’ve been denied boarding on your pre-booked, return travel because you’ve got Covid-19.
- A payment of £20 per 24-hour period – when you’re ordered by a government authority to self-isolate in your holiday accommodation, up to a total of £300.
Cover only applies for newly diagnosed cases while travelling. You’ll need to provide evidence of a medically approved positive test.Download Wapp
Optional Cancellation Cover*
Add Wapp’s Optional Monthly Subscription to protect yourself against the cost of Covid-related cancellations and cutting your trip short.
You could be covered in the following scenarios:
- You, a relative, a member of your household, a travelling companion or a person you’re going to stay with on your trip gets Covid-19 in the 14 days before you travel.
- You’re denied boarding on your pre-booked, outbound travel because you get Covid-19.
- You have to cut your trip short because of the death of a relative due to Covid-19.
You could also be covered for missed pre-booked excursions if you’re ordered to self-isolate by a government authority.
Cover doesn’t apply if symptoms or diagnosis occurred before you sign up for Wapp, start, or book a trip, whichever is later. You’ll need to provide evidence of a medically approved positive test.Download Wapp
Things to know before you travel
- Check the latest FCDO advice to see if it’s safe to travel to your destination. Your cover won’t be valid where the FCDO advises against ‘all’, or ‘all but essential’ travel.
- Make sure you understand the entry requirements and government advice of your destination country.
Check out our Covid FAQs if you need more information.
Got it? Great. Now pack your flip flops and get your flexible travel insurance from Wapp.
*Further terms, conditions and exclusions apply as shown in the policy wording.